Are you looking for ways to freshen up your home? Then you can bring beauty to every room in the house. So, what you can do to make that happen? Here are some tips from us.
- To bring the spirit of spring you can paint your walls with a fresh lichen green or you can spray hyacinth-scented room freshener.
- Buy some flowers and arrange them or you can place small bouquet in a glistening crystal pitcher or a brightly colored coffee for contrast effect, You can put them in the entrance hall or foyer.
- Fill the umbrella stand with a few long stems to make a dramatic look.
- Hang few stems with a beautiful bow or attach a basket of flowers to your door
- Fill an empty fireplace with a big bucket of flowers
- Fill plastic tumbler fragrant cut flowers to make a great air freshener.
- Fill old bleach or detergent bottle with cut flowers and place it on the washer or a shelf for a laundry brightener
- Line up individual jars, coffee mugs or juice glasses on the kitchen windowsill, then you can put one or two colorful stems in each
- Put flowers in the center of dining room table.
- Rather than use a normal vase as your flowers jar, you can add a unique style by using enamelware pitchers, cast-iron kettles, antique coal hods, old watering cans, champagne glasses, mason jars and teapots
- To add elegance feeling in your home, you can put fresh white lilies and freesia in wine cooler
- Freshen up your bathroom with the flower buds display
- You can put a bouquet of blooms set on an inlaid table in the veranda
- Place three single stems of the same flower in three symmetrical identical glass vases. It will make your hall prettier.
- Last, you can put a small jar of fresh flowers on your desk.